- The Service provides a marketing platform in the World Wide Web of the Internet where third party merchants or retailers (“Merchants”) can offer products (“Products”) to and transact with the Users of the Service, wherein Steviekcups.com.au facilitates payments in behalf of the Merchants and provides all relevant services required to fulfill the order requests of Users.
- We may modify the terms and conditions from time to time, as we deem necessary. Please check back periodically to review the changes.
- Your continued use of the Service following such modifications shall signify your acceptance of the modified Agreement. If you do not agree with the modified Agreement, you may not access or use the Service.
- The access and use of the Service by any minor under the age of 13 is prohibited. The Service is not available to Users suspended or removed from the system by pinkblossombeauty.com
- We operate on a first-come, first-served basis policy. Therefore, items in stock may currently appear on your Cart but can be purchased by another customer who was first able to complete the check-out and payment procedures. However, any stock from cancelled orders go back to the Site the next day and may be purchased by you or any other customer subject to the completion of our check-out and payment procedures.
- Once your order has been placed, you will receive an Order Acknowledgement email. Your receipt of an Order Acknowledgement email does not mean com.au’s acceptance of your order. We are simply acknowledging that we have received your order.
- com.au may, in its sole discretion, choose to accept or decline your order for any reason. This may happen, for example, when the item you wish to purchase is out of stock or has been damaged; we suspect the request is fraudulent or in any other circumstance Steviekcups.com.au deems appropriate. For orders that were not processed or canceled, Steviekcups.com.au will either not charge you, or refund you the total billed amount. The preceding actions shall be applied to the rightful person(s) in cases of fraud.
- com.au takes extra measures to provide you with accurate information on products we offer on the web site. Steviekcups.com.au does not guarantee, however, that the information is error-free, current, complete or reliable.
- Inventory levels fluctuate from day-to-day. In rare cases, you may have been able to place an order online for a product portrayed as having stock, but once we attempt to process find out that the product is sold out. In cases like these, we will notify you via email.
- We try to display the colors of products as accurately as possible on the web site. We cannot guarantee, however, that your computer monitor’s display of colors will be true to life.
- All prices posted on the web site are inclusive of government-imposed taxes. Steviekcups.com.au tries to advertise the most accurate and up-to-date pricing information on the products offered on the web site. We cannot, however, warrant against pricing error. If you have placed an order for a product whose price was posted incorrectly, we will either not process or cancel your order. Should this happen, we will notify you via email.